Dear Indian River Glass Customers:
As we are all aware this is very challenging time in the history of the world from multiple perspectives. As a company, we have a role to play in helping to keep our employees, their families and our customers
healthy amidst the growing concern and threat from the Coronavirus Virus.
As such, Indian River Glass is strictly following the guidelines published by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health.
These guidelines include:
1. If an employee is sick, they must stay home and make getting better a priority. This extends to any illness, particularly flu-like or respiratory symptoms.
2. All employees are advised to adhere to the following preventive measures to mitigate getting and spreading germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Practice good hygiene. Avoid handshakes or hugs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Please do not leave tissues anywhere in the building, other than the trash bins.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap is not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Please know that your health and well-being are my utmost concern. I assure you that we will continue to monitor the situation closely and will always take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy.
We appreciate your business and assure you that as a company we take our social responsibilities seriously. May we all stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.