Are you thinking about adding curb appeal to your home but don’t quite know what to do? A replacement door in Daytona Beach, along with some other inexpensive touches, will instantly add appeal to the entrance of your home.
Here are some tips to add curb appeal and take your entrance from bland to grand:
- Paint the front door a contrasting color. Doing so will make it a focal point and draw visitors’ eyes right to the door.
- Add sidelites, a transom, or double doors. These additions can turn your front door into an impressive entrance.
- Replace address numbers, add a doorknocker, and a decorative wreath. These minor changes will bring inexpensive touches of class to your home’s entrance.
- Install a new handle or replace the existing hinges. New hardware instantly updates the look of a door.
- Set potted plants on both sides of the door and put down a welcome mat. These are pleasing to the eye and convey a message to visitors that you care about how your home is perceived.
If you’ve decided to add curb appeal with a new front door, contact the staff at Indian River Glass. They will provide free estimates for front door replacement in Daytona Beach.
Now you’ve spruced up your front door, but what about the back of the home? If you have a beautiful yard or a stunning view, take full advantage of it by installing a picture window or sliding glass patio doors to maximize the view and let in more light. Letting in more light makes a room appear larger, brighter, and more open.
The team of professionals at Indian River Glass will provide free estimates for residential window and door replacement in Daytona Beach and Flagler County. Our quotes include material, labor and all related costs for the homeowner.